Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Sick Minds Among Us

Today I had a eye opening experience it started when I decided to visit a neighbor. There I witnessed a sick mind someone who is entirely not sociable and realistic. But as I sat there I begin to see how this sick minded individual completely thought it was acting in the norm. I have no degree in   psychology but I believe this mind suffered from personality disorder. As I listened to the loud outrageous individual yelling at the top of her lungs about senseless bullshit, I thought about just how many sick minds i knew. The minds out there with no common ground, no considerations of others decisions, no parallel thought patterns with any around it. I just thought how i've witnessed, in plenty families and friendships where these sick minds taint the minds around them thus ending in all minds that witness, sick too. I want to send out the message where if you know that someone around you is sickly minded; a drunk, a druggy, a rapist, etc. choose to free yourself from this disease. The only way you can help these minds are to get help for them, don't let your mind be tricked into thinking that sick minds are normal. BE STRONG! BE FREE! BE REAL!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment